Just a quick post today! This weeks Friday Fancies was a red inspired outfit since Yesterday was World AIDS day! So here is my inspi(red) outfit:
Also its Fill in the Blank Friday! with the little things we do:
1. The holiday season is a time to spend time with family and let them know how grateful I am to have them (obviously this should be all year long ,but the conziness and warmth that winter brings just adds to it)
2. Snow makes me marvel at the beauty of nature..especially the first snowfall. but I also love warm weather more..so snow just makes it final that warm weather is far away..
3. The best comfort food to eat when it’s cold out is soup and bread! especially broccoli and cheese or a hearty warm soup!
4. Winter is the best time for candles, coziness and cuddling. Three C’s of winter
5. I can hardly wait for holiday season to come in fullll swing. with holiday parties, lights, and love and laughter.
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer something sentimental or thoughtful.
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10,ld say I am about a 5-6. I am excited for it but I know at times it can feel hectic and stressful! I just want a relaxing holiday
xoxo!! have a greatt weekend!