Unfortunately, my college, University of Maryland, did not make it to the NCAA Tournament this year, however I still love watching the games and getting passionate (overly passionate..) about my bracket. Maryland’s main colors are Red, Black and White and also yellow..Yea I know, many colors..we’re just special like that 😉 kidding.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Anyone going to see Hunger games? What other plans do you have? Xoxo!
…or not so white. It was almost 60 degrees here today near DC..haha not looking like its going to be a white christmas. But in fantasy land (isnt that what Friday Fancies is all about anyway) here is my white christmas inspired outfit.
What are everyones plans this weekend? Getting together with family? Friends? I hope everyone enjoys the holidays!
I wanted everyone to be aware of the awesome deal that mark. has going on right now! Spend $40 and get $71 worth of freebies!! Shop at: http://jshah.mymarkstore.com
With this kit you get:
Get the Thats so clutch deal for $38
comes with Get Gilded wallet, on the dot neutral eye palette, lash all you want mascara in black, juice gems lip gloss
Happy Shopping! Xoxo! ❤
Just a quick post today! This weeks Friday Fancies was a red inspired outfit since Yesterday was World AIDS day! So here is my inspi(red) outfit:
Also its Fill in the Blank Friday! with the little things we do:
1. The holiday season is a time to spend time with family and let them know how grateful I am to have them (obviously this should be all year long ,but the conziness and warmth that winter brings just adds to it)
2. Snow makes me marvel at the beauty of nature..especially the first snowfall. but I also love warm weather more..so snow just makes it final that warm weather is far away..
3. The best comfort food to eat when it’s cold out is soup and bread! especially broccoli and cheese or a hearty warm soup!
4. Winter is the best time for candles, coziness and cuddling. Three C’s of winter
5. I can hardly wait for holiday season to come in fullll swing. with holiday parties, lights, and love and laughter.
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer something sentimental or thoughtful.
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10,ld say I am about a 5-6. I am excited for it but I know at times it can feel hectic and stressful! I just want a relaxing holiday
xoxo!! have a greatt weekend!
Hello everyone! Hope you all had a LOVELY Thanksgiving as well as long weekend. Did anyone do Black Friday shopping? I did not get a chance as I was with family but I would love to know what kind of deals you all scored!
Last night was the Victorias Secret fashion, and I looove watching this every year! They are such beautiful women and the outfits are always unique and fun! They all looked like they were having such a fun time!
In beauty news..word on the street is that there is an Urban Decay NAKED 2 Palette coming out! I saw a picture from this blog:
and I still think the first naked palette is more my style, and also looks more versatile (for my use) . Although some of the colors are REALLY lovely. Will any of you be buying it?
I decided on this lovely red tunic sweater. I love them because they are long enough to wear on its own (like when there is freaky 70 degree weather in THanksgiving) or layered..lots of layers to keep warm!
Happy Friday everyone! I was really excited about this weeks Friday Fancy post because I have seen mixing prints, patterns and textures all over! And I LOVE it! I took my own take on it because those of you that follow me know I loooove polka dots and lace, so I thought I’d stay predictable :-p. This is actually inspired by an outfit that I wore earlier (black and white polka dot shirt and lace skirt and I thought it came out looking fun and different) Perhaps next time, I’ll step outside of my comfort zone..
Xoxo! Let me know what you think!