Happy Black Friday! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and those of you who did some Black Friday shopping, what kind of deals did you get?? I would love to know! In the mean time, here is my Friday Fancies!
This weeks theme was “Black Friday” I took the literal approach and decided to do a comfy yet cute shopping outfit. With some bright leggings and scarf and comfy walking boots for all the sales we have to run to!
Also, my first time doing a Fill in the Blank Friday linking up with the little things we do
1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of insanity but worth it if youre one the hunt for some good deals!
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for black boots and a new digital camera and good deals on clothes and accessories..so yes, pretty much everything
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was pumpkin pie! While we were making it I thought it would be a disaster but turned out delicious!
4. Something I’ve been learning lately is you can only rely on yourself for happiness.
5. I cannot start my day without chapstick and checking my phone.
6. My nighttime attire consists of a shirt and sweatpants in the winter and shorts and tank in nicer weather.
7. I am looking forward to the weekend ahead spent relaxing with my brother. Going to do some DC strolling and walking around. Perhaps go to the Newseum?
Have a great weekend everyone! What are your plans? Xoxo