…or not so white. It was almost 60 degrees here today near DC..haha not looking like its going to be a white christmas. But in fantasy land (isnt that what Friday Fancies is all about anyway) here is my white christmas inspired outfit.
What are everyones plans this weekend? Getting together with family? Friends? I hope everyone enjoys the holidays!
I wanted everyone to be aware of the awesome deal that mark. has going on right now! Spend $40 and get $71 worth of freebies!! Shop at: http://jshah.mymarkstore.com
With this kit you get:
Get the Thats so clutch deal for $38
comes with Get Gilded wallet, on the dot neutral eye palette, lash all you want mascara in black, juice gems lip gloss
Happy Shopping! Xoxo! ❤
Just a quick post today! This weeks Friday Fancies was a red inspired outfit since Yesterday was World AIDS day! So here is my inspi(red) outfit:
Also its Fill in the Blank Friday! with the little things we do:
1. The holiday season is a time to spend time with family and let them know how grateful I am to have them (obviously this should be all year long ,but the conziness and warmth that winter brings just adds to it)
2. Snow makes me marvel at the beauty of nature..especially the first snowfall. but I also love warm weather more..so snow just makes it final that warm weather is far away..
3. The best comfort food to eat when it’s cold out is soup and bread! especially broccoli and cheese or a hearty warm soup!
4. Winter is the best time for candles, coziness and cuddling. Three C’s of winter
5. I can hardly wait for holiday season to come in fullll swing. with holiday parties, lights, and love and laughter.
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer something sentimental or thoughtful.
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10,ld say I am about a 5-6. I am excited for it but I know at times it can feel hectic and stressful! I just want a relaxing holiday
xoxo!! have a greatt weekend!
Happy Black Friday! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and those of you who did some Black Friday shopping, what kind of deals did you get?? I would love to know! In the mean time, here is my Friday Fancies!
This weeks theme was “Black Friday” I took the literal approach and decided to do a comfy yet cute shopping outfit. With some bright leggings and scarf and comfy walking boots for all the sales we have to run to!
Also, my first time doing a Fill in the Blank Friday linking up with the little things we do
1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of insanity but worth it if youre one the hunt for some good deals!
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for black boots and a new digital camera and good deals on clothes and accessories..so yes, pretty much everything
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was pumpkin pie! While we were making it I thought it would be a disaster but turned out delicious!
4. Something I’ve been learning lately is you can only rely on yourself for happiness.
5. I cannot start my day without chapstick and checking my phone.
6. My nighttime attire consists of a shirt and sweatpants in the winter and shorts and tank in nicer weather.
7. I am looking forward to the weekend ahead spent relaxing with my brother. Going to do some DC strolling and walking around. Perhaps go to the Newseum?
Have a great weekend everyone! What are your plans? Xoxo
Happy Friday everyone! I was really excited about this weeks Friday Fancy post because I have seen mixing prints, patterns and textures all over! And I LOVE it! I took my own take on it because those of you that follow me know I loooove polka dots and lace, so I thought I’d stay predictable :-p. This is actually inspired by an outfit that I wore earlier (black and white polka dot shirt and lace skirt and I thought it came out looking fun and different) Perhaps next time, I’ll step outside of my comfort zone..
Xoxo! Let me know what you think!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween? What did you all do? Did anyone dress up? I was forced (last minute) to come up with a costume so I decided to whip together this cat costume (yes, everyones back up costume) and went to a halloween themed birthday party. For this weeks Work it Wednesday, I came across this leather skirt that I LOVE! Let me know what you all think 🙂
If you would like to participate in Work It Wednesday, Link up with good life for less here:
Thanks for stopping by ❤